Welcome & Orientation
Prepare for Workshop 2
A quiz entitled “Scale of 1 to 10” is attached to Topic 9 of Workshop 1.
Make sure you complete this quiz before attending Workshop 2.
It will only take you about 2 minutes to complete!
This Quiz helps you rate the things that are important to you on a scale of 1 to 10.
We hope that you will see the success of your business endeavours as merely a means to help you achieve the End goals you truly desire. Perhaps you originally started your business in the hope of achieving these End goals.
There is a great short video about Means Goals vs End Goals by Vishen Lakliani that follows the episode you are listening to right now.
This video, plus Simon Sinek’s famous TED talk “It’s Starts with Why”, will help you prepare for Workshop 2. The focus of Workshop 2 is on why it’s so worthwhile committing a small amount of time every day to build your network as well as engaging in networking activities.
In preparation for Workshop 2, think about some End goals that are important to you.
My End goals are to:
- Create more memories with my loved ones and close friends
- Strengthen relationships with those close to me
- Have more adventurous experiences – especially travelling to exciting and interesting places
- Make a greater difference in the lives of others
The way I plan to make these End goals happen is:
- Build my network to discover more ways to increase my recurring income while decreasing the time required to earn that income.