October 6 – 10:00 am – 11:30 am AEST
Many people fear change. Possibly due to a lack of education regarding how to move beyond the fear of the unknown, so that change can work for them.
At the Chaston Centre we believe that most people fear change because many of us don’t understand what to do when loss comes to visit. We call this a Lack of Loss Intelligence.
Mainly because, with loss of any kind (there are over 40 different types), most of us don’t want to think about, don’t know what to do or say, which leads us into avoidance and suffering in silence. Affecting all areas of our lives, especially our health, relationships and professional life.
During this 90-minute workshop we’ll begin the loss education process. The key learnings and takeaways will be:
- A deep dive into loss: Most people think of loss as a death of a loved one. At the end of the workshop, you’ll have a deeper understanding in regard to all of the 40+ different kinds of loss events that can affect all of our lives.
- How loss has affected you: Looking at the list of 40+ loss events you begin to realise just how many loss events can and have occurred in your life. Have you healed from all of your loss events?
- Understanding the avoidance loop: When Loss comes in any of its forms, most people default into their non-coping strategies. Being aware of your default avoidance tactics (non-coping strategies) and how they’re affecting all areas of your life, assists you to understand that ‘awareness precedes choice and choice precedes change.’
- How balanced is your life: If your wellness wheel was a wheel on a car, how smooth would your ride be? We will briefly dive into this to see where you are now (in all nine areas of your life).
- Your resilience guide to loss: Understanding loss, all kinds of loss, assist in embracing change, whilst no longer fearing it. Eventually coming to the realisation, that with every change there is some sort of loss and with every loss, there will be some sort of change.
This session educates all stakeholders about all kind of loss, their non-coping strategies and ways to create balance in their life.
This online workshop is a must for all leaders who are looking for ways to ensure that their people are always working at their best, and valuing each other, whilst providing the best possible customer experience and returns to the company.
Registration Link (Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android)