Progressive interactive small learning groups
Progressive online small learning groups of up to 25 people are a great way to:
- Learn the basics
- Increase your personal and leadership skills
- Trigger ‘light bulb’ moments
- Meet new people and discover more about them and what they do
- Contribute ideas and advocacy
- Ask questions in a completely safe environment
- Experience encouragement and ideas from others
These progressive learning groups are structured around specific topics, delivered simultaneously by highly qualified facilitators.
Start work Workshop-1 and progress each week from there revisiting past workshops whenever you like.
Results accelerator groups
After you have completed “basic training” with your coach you will be invited to join a results accelerator group.
This is where
- You will meet with others online and learn hints and tips about how to obtain better network building results
- Be inspired by what others are doing and achieving
- Hear a 20-minute presentation from a fellow collaborator about their business
- These presentations are usually very inspiring as you learn about the creative things fellow entrepreneurs are doing
- After the presentation, the presenter (which could be you)
- Will gain ideas from other successful business owners
- Is a focus of advocacy for the next week
Special purpose online meetings around a particular theme
- It’s amazing what possibilities you come up with when you brain-storm with a group of like-minded others
- These topics include things such as
- International possibilities
- National government-sponsored initiatives
- Employer organisations
The post-COVID environment provides the opportunity to see things differently!