Assume your attendees are receiving minimal help from their Connector
- Ideal onboarding occurs when a Connector spends 4-6 weeks helping their new person learn the system, building a relationship with them and helping them meet relevant others in the CC
- Our experience tells us that (more often than we would like), new members do not receive adequate help from their Connectors
- Part of your job is to point people in the right direction assuming their Connectors has not done so. If their Connector is doing a brilliant job, you will be able to add great reinforcement!
Many Workshop 5A attendees will last week have attended Workshop 5
There is a lot to absorb in Workshop 5.
At the end of Workshop 5, participants are encouraged to set up MyMostTrusted themselves (as part of their “homework”).
Although the documentation is good, there is a lot to do, and there may well be questions for you to deal with in this workshop (5A – Help).
So, it may be good to gather a group of people interested in getting going with MMT and help them “en masse”.
On the other hand, people in the Help session may be “stuck” with other things.
Part of your job will be to listen to what people have to say QUICKLY. If it sounds complex, ask them to fill in the details on THIS FORM.
That way we can get back to them and organise help for them. In the meantime, they can join one of the other break-out groups in progress.
If their problem sounds relatively straightforward, one of the “Helpers” in this session may be able to resolve it quickly.
Some people may join your group looking for help in doing a better job (better Boolean searches, better messaging, etc.).
Ask these people to join Workshop 5b instead.
Be aware of which workshops you are facilitating and when
- Click Here to see when you are scheduled to help facilitate Workshop-05A (Help)
- If you can’t facilitate 5A at one of the times you are rostered on, please find someone to take your place
- It’s a good idea to put an entry in your calendar as a reminder when you are facilitating
- The system should send out an email reminding you the week before you are due to facilitate