Dedicated Tools for Business Plans, Policies, and Procedures Are Essential
These elements are the backbone of a company’s operation, strategic planning, and overall direction.
Far too many companies fail to achieve their objectives because they focus on acting without a plan.
As Benjamin Franklin famously said:
“By failing to plan, you are planning to fail.”
Planning provides a roadmap to guide your activities, whether that’s in business, personal life, or any other endeavour. It involves setting goals, determining the best way to achieve them, and identifying the resources needed.
Without a plan, efforts can become disjointed, inefficient, complicating achieving desired results.
This can be achieved by building planning and procedures into their cultures and routine habits.
By using Business Power Tools, you can create a profitable business by providing these systems and processes to help any business achieve this.
“We don’t know what we don’t know!”
When you have a conversation with Burke, he’ll give you clues to listen for in your conversations.
Explore These 10 Compelling Reasons Why Most Business Owners Need Business PowerTools
1. When you hear someone say…
- “I’ve got a great idea! I want to start a business on it!“
- “I’m building a business, and I need money.”
- “My business is growing out of control…”
- “My business is struggling. What can I do?”
- “I’m selling my business and want to sell it faster at a higher price.”
2. Efficiency and Consistency
- Tools dedicated to creating business plans, policies, and procedures help streamline the business-building process, making it more efficient.
- Includes comprehensive, guided templates and covers all important points.
3. Strategic Planning
- A business plan lays out the direction and priorities of a company.
- Tools that assist in business planning can help business leaders and their teams collaborate strategically about their direction, market position, and competition, among other things.
4. Struggling Business
- This sucks, but many have been there!
- A good business plan can pull you out of the ditch.
- These tools are easily within every business owner’s reach and just may save their bacon.
5. Risk Management
- Policies and procedures are integral to risk management.
- Tools that help formulate these can ensure that risks are properly identified, assessed, and mitigated.
6. Regulatory Compliance
- Compliance with laws and regulations is a critical part of any business.
- Policies and procedures guide compliance, and having templates simplify their development, ensuring that legal and regulatory bases are covered.
7. Employee Training
- Clear, concise policies and procedures are essential for effective employee onboarding and training.
- Tools can help standardize these documents, making them easier to understand and follow.
- As businesses grow, their plans, policies, and procedures often need to adapt.
- Tools can simplify the process of updating these documents, facilitating business scaling and evolution.
- Collaborative planning system enables everyone to contribute ideas, inspiring engagement.
- Policies and procedures clearly outline what is expected of employees and what they can expect from the company, creating a sense of accountability.
10. Business Valuation & Succession
- When selling a business, having an in-depth business plan and clear policies/procedures in place can increase its valuation, demonstrating that the company is well-organized and professionally managed.
- Succession – Everything your kids / new owners need to successfully continue what you started.
- If you carry-back some of the financing, this is especially critical for you.
Using tools to develop these business elements simplifies the process.
With these tools, you can create structure and systems that contribute significantly to business success.
3 Ways You Can Play This…
Your clients can do it themselves, just send them a link, and they can join and get started on their own. We share 20-30% of their ongoing subscription with you.
Do It For Them
Some clients are willing to pay to have it all done for them.
You can charge some real money for this project, and the
Business Power Tools dashboard makes it easy as possible
for you to deliver an extraordinary business plan.
Do It WITH Them
This is likely the most realistic option…
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to help business owners (and especially early-stage business owners) avoid becoming one of the 70% of businesses that fail.
Let’s help them to thrive (rather than barely survive).
If You Qualify as an Affiliate, You Can Earn 20-30% Commissions!
It’s worth looking into this side hustle — Even if it’s not for you, who do you know who could run with it?
Make sure you at least learn more about what this fellow collaborator is doing.
Burke is a great collaborator and advocator, and he’ll want to know more so he can promote for you.
When you’re up for it, here’s a link to put you on Burke’s calendar together:
Burke has a very impressive set of tools!