- To help you achieve the future you desire
- To help you put in place an action plan (that you can stick with) to make it happen
- To provide the tools which can make it a practical reality
- The Connect Collaborative does not provide or recommend business opportunities
- Business is conducted between (and through) the members of the network you build and others building their networks within the Connect Collaborative
Our program has been developed by people who have created businesses from start-ups who are “paying it forward” – passing on the important lessons they have learned on their journey to setting up the life they desired.
An intelligent person learns from their own mistakes. A wise person learns from the mistakes of others!
Although it may sound trite, we believe the starting place for everyone should be:
Am I doing what I am doing?
- Is it just about getting more business?
- Is it just about ensuring I get the next job or gig?
- Or am I seeking to set up a better future?
The following video really help to distinguish the difference between
Your End Goals & Your Means Goals
The Connect Collaborative has the tools, culture and process which can help you rapidly grow Know Like & trust relationships with an exponentially growing number of people who will proactively advocate for you.
The post-COVID environment provides the opportunity to see things differently!